There are friends who are still asking for the url of this blog and you know what, that's really sad. I mean if only they bother to read, they'd have book-marked it or at least write it down and not asking me for it again and again. To tell you the truth, I'm kinda sick of it..having the same person repeating that ' can-you-give-me-again' questions. It's frustrating! That indicates their ignorance and non-interest in this blog, so if they dun give a damn about saving this URL in whatever ways, most likely in the future, I'll juz go "forget it pal…it's fine…nvm"
Wonder what happened after the last paper? The next day Friday, me and my HR mates had a farewell at Page One. We ain't close with the malay gals so none of them were being told about this gathering. Of coz, friends are still friends, we won't be forgetting them after this graduation though :) Oh yeah, the photos! Dun worry, it's smth that's mustn't be missed man. Can't upload now...not till I get my new pc soon (yeah very soon) hehe..
Then the next day which was Saturday, Joanna Audrey and I brought our German friend, Claudia out for dinner. We went to Ole Sayang for Cendol, we wanted to eat the one at Bukit Cina, but it had finished. I suppose some of you malaccan will know, the indian stall by the road side one. After cendol, we brought her to Capitol for satay celup, smth she had not tried before. We planned to continue with ikan bakar and other stuff but she couldn't stuff anymore food in her stomach hahaha. So instead we went to Jonker for a walk. After that we sent her home. I dunno when we'll see her again, maybe not anymore who knows…
I went home, immediately turned on the tv, Man Utd had already scored 2 goals. Aisehh missed the first half of the match. The second half was still as cool…well MU gonna meet rival Arsenal in the FA cup finals. Here we come!!
It has been one week since I finished my last paper on Thursday. Didn't go anywhere for grad trip yet ( still not sure if there'll be any for me ), haven't looked for job, unlike some of my frens, come on la, it's less than a week after finishing finals. Oh my goodness, I can't be like them, I need my rest and play, I'm not a robot mind you. I need a life. Well to me, when you start working, you'll no longer possess a life man. Of coz it's true when ppl say you are not necessary to start working after applying for one, and that it takes time. But then, once you start applying and sending in your resume, there is a possibility that these companies would call you up for interviews any minutes, could be the next hour, next day, nobody knows when but it's
anytime man. You get wat I mean here? So I'm not applying till I'm ready! I'm not. At least not in less than a month or two hehe. And who cares so much about the 'could-be-filled-anytime' job openings and vacancies and increasing unemployment rate, again not now…
Have been asking and surveying around for the specs and retailers for my new computer lately so that I can get a good deal. There are friends who are kind enuf to lend a helping hand. One fren offers to help with the specs without me asking..that's the way man hahahaha. I come to realise that not all ppl can and will do that, sad case! Not that I expect ppl to be that way, but it's juz nice to know that there are still such kind ppl around ;p Anyway, the more opinions, the better I guess..so I'm not turning down any offer though. Thanks :-)
What else? Oh yeah 'sepet' the movie. Anybody watched it? Mieza, how do u like it? Firstly, to compare, I think Aleya looks better than her sis. Secondly, Jason (wat's his real name again?) is not that bad looking la hahahaha. Though the ending was kinda confusing and sort of left us guessing, at least I get the conclusion I have hoped for from the movie. I dun wan to elaborate more here coz somehow this is quite a sensitive issue. I dun hope to get accused of racism hehehe. Fyi, I did not ask my peranakan mom what will happen or what her respond will be if I were to bring home someone of that race…Will she be as supportive as Jason's?
I watched again 'the lovers', a cantonese romance movie of a gal who pretended to be a guy in order to enter in this one famous all-guys school to study. There she fell in love with her guy roommate, who also fell in love with her. Her parents after that forced her into an arranged marriage and beat this guy roommate up who wanted to 'kahwin lari' with her one night. He died and was buried beside the road where she would pass by on her wedding day. Then on her wedding day, she jumped out from her tandu and mourned in front of his graveyard. Then the kubur opened up and she jumped in and it closed again. Hahaha…it's sad love story but I'm laufing coz I suck at telling stories, sorry hahahaa :))
I have watched that movie for countless time adi and I'm still not sick of it hehe. Another big-time love story would be 'romeo and juliet'. How romantic! 得 不 到 的 愛 情 , 是 最 偉 大 的 愛 情 ? ? (Percintaan yang tidak dapat diperolehi adalah percintaan yang paling disanjungi?)
_____________________
_____________________
_____________________